Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The author who publishes his manuscript in this Journal agrees to the following conditions:
Copyright on any article in the Journal of Islamic Economics and Business (IEB): The Journal of Islamic Economics and Business is fully held by its author under the Creative Commons CC BY 4.0 license
- The author acknowledges that the Journal of Islamic Economics and Business (IEB) has the right to publish for the first time with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License / CC BY 4.0 license;
- The author can enter the writing separately, arranging the non-exclusive distribution of manuscripts that have been published in this journal into other versions (for example: sent to the author's institutional respository , publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript has been published for the first time in the Journal of Islamic Economics and Business (IEB)
The Journal of Islamic Economics and Business (IEB) is published under the terms of Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License / CC BY 4.0 This license permits any person to copy and redistribute this material in any form or format, compose, alter, and make derivatives of this material for any purpose, including commercial interests, as long as they credit the Author for the original creation.