Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The paper should have not been published or considered for publication in the other journals or other media.
- The format of the file is OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect.
- URLs for references should be provided.
- The text uses 1 space, font 12, italic, no underline (except for URL). All the illustration, figures and tables should be put in the text, not at the end.
- Texts which follow the right guidelines can be seen in Author’s Guidelines.
- The instructions of acceptance for the peer-review can be seen in Check Anonym Reviewer.
The requirements that must be met by the author are as follows:
- The author saves the copyright and gives the journal simultaneously with the license under Creative Commons Attribution License which permits other people to share the work by stating that it is firstly published in this journal.
- The author can post their work in an institutional repository or publish it in a book by by stating that it is firstly published in this journal.
- The author is allowed to post their work online (for instance, in an institutional repository or their own website) before and during the process of delivery. (seeOpen Access Effect).