Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The requirements that must be met by the author are as follows:
- The author saves the copyright and gives the journal simultaneously with the license under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Internasional License which permits other people to share the work by stating that it is firstly published in this journal.
- The author can post their work in an institutional repository or publish it in a book by by stating that it is firstly published in this journal.
- The author is allowed to post their work online (for instance, in an institutional repository or their own website) before and during the process of delivery. (seeOpen Access Effect).