Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) document file format.
- The manuscript is prepared with separate title page, minus acknowledgments and any running headers with author names, to allow blinded review.
- The text is 1.15 in spaced; uses Times New Roman 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed at the end of the manuscript after the reference list. Cite each table at the most appropriate point in the text.
- The text adheres to the APA 7 stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The research meets the ethical guidelines, including adherence to the legal requirements of the study country.
- In-text citation and references must employ Reference Manager such as Mendeley. 80% of the cited works should be primary resources from the past 10 years. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The author/s have submitted active WhatsApp number on Comments for the Editor