Login or Register to make a submission
The author should first register as Author and is offered as Reviewer through the following address: http://jurnal.radenfatah.ac.id/index.php/jip/user/register The author should fullfill the form as detail as possible where the star marked form must be entered. After all form textbox was filled, Author clicks on Register button to proceed the registration. Therefore, Author is brought to the online author submission interface where Author should click on New Submission. In the Start, a New Submission section, click on Click Here: to go to step one of the four-step submission process. The following are four steps in the online submission process:
1. Step 1 – Make a New Submission
2. Step 2 - Uploading the Submission
3. Step 3 - Entering Submissions Metadata
4. Step 4 - Confirming the Submission
After this submission, Authors who submit the manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission. Therefore, Authors are able to track their submission status at any time by logging in to the online submission interface. The submission tracking includes a status of manuscript review and editorial process. If authors have any problems with the online submission, please contact the Editorial Office at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Fuaddilah: 0856-5588-8383 (whatsapp)
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the works authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journals published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.