About the Journal
FOCUS & SCOPES
JUSIFO focus on the dissemination of scientific research in the field of Information System and Information Technology. We invite researchers, academics, practitioners to join us, submitting your original manuscripts. The journal's scope includes the following fields:
- IS Development and Management,
- IS Quality and Satisfaction Analysis (IS Analysis),
- IS Project Management,
- E-Government, E-Commerce, E-Learning,
- Enterprise Resource Planning System,
- Customer Relationship Management System,
- Supply Chain Management System,
- Geographic Information System (GIS),
- Human-Computer Interaction,
- Social Informatics,
- Information Security and Risk Management,
- Computer Network and Communication Strategy or Analysis,
- Cryptography and its application,
- Decision Support System,
- Expert System,
- Data Mining.
- IT Audit (IT Evaluation) and its Methodology,
- IT Management and Control and its Methodology,
- IT infrastructure and Strategy,
- IT Risk Management.
If you don't have an account, please register in here.
Every article that goes to the editorial staff will be selected through Initial Review processes by Editorial Board. Then, the articles will be sent to Mitra Bebestari (Peer-Reviewers) and will go to the next selection by Double-Blind Peer-Review Process. After that, the articles will be returned to the authors to revise. These processes take 2 months for maximum time. In the each manuscript, Mitra Bebestari (Peer-Reviewers) will be rated from the substantial and technical aspects.
JUSIFO is published twice a year; in June and December with 5 (five) articles for each edition. It is also published in two versions; print out and electronic.
OPEN ACCESS POLICY
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.