|Screening For Plagiarism|
Already have a Username/Password for Orbital: Jurnal Pendidikan Kimia?
go to login
Need a Username/Password?
go to registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
The manuscript text must be submitted by one of two systems (second procedure is more preferable):
- The document should submitted by Online Submission System in the Orbital: Jurnal Pendidikan Kimia
- Firstly, the author should register as either an author or reviewer (checking role as author or reviewer) in the "Register".
- After the registration step is completed, log in as an author, click in “New Submission”. The article submission stage consists of five stages, such as: (1). Start, (2). Upload Submission, (3). Enter Metadata, (4). Upload Supplementary Files, (5). Confirmation.
- In the “Start” column, chose Journal Section (Full Article), check all the checklists.
- In the “Upload Submission” Columns, upload the manuscript files in MSWord format in this column.
- In the “Enter Metadata” columns, fill in with all the author data and affiliation. Including the Journal Title, Abstract and Indexing Keywords.
- In the “Upload Supplementary Files” columns, the author is allowed to upload supplementary files, the statement letter, or any other else.
- In the “Confirmation” columns, if the data you entered are all correct already, then click “Finish Submission”.
- If the author has difficulties in the submission process through the online system, please contact Orbital editorial team at email@example.com