JOURNAL PAI RADEN FATAH ISLAMIC EDUCATION STUDY PROGRAM, FACULTY OF TEACHER TRAINING AND EDUCATION, RADEN FATAH STATE ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY PALEMBANG
- The papers to be published in Journal of PAI Raden Fatah is a kind of article of research (quantitative or qualitative research approach), literature study or original ideas that are considered to contribute to the development of general education and Islamic education, especially with the theme of integration of education and learning, both individually and in groups.
- Papers submitted to the Journal of PAI Raden Fatah should be original and have not been published in other journals or have been submitted to other journals.
- Papers in the form of manuscripts of a graduate thesis, postgraduate thesis, and dissertation should include recommendations from concern lecturer stating that the manuscript deserves to be published in the Journal of PAI Raden Fatah. The script will then, be reviewed by the associate editor anonymously to decide whether the script is acceptable / rejected / or approved with revision.
- The author should revise based on feedback from the associate editor within the time limit set by the Editorial Board. The Editorial Board has the right to edit the contents without altering the substance of the content.
- References sources are recommended to use the latest publication for the last 10 years. The main references are national and international books and journals.
- Any involved license quotes or using computer software due to preparing the paper becomes the sole responsibility of the author of the article including possible legal consequences that may arise.
- The provision of the writing of this Journal PAI Raden Fatah refers to the Publication Manual of the Chicago Manual of the Style 17th edition (full note, with Ibid).
B. Structure and Systematical
The content and systematical are described in the narrative (without numbering on the subtitle) and must include the followings contents:
- Title. The title should be concise and focus to describe the content of the article. It may apply an attractive and creative title in order to attract readers. It has a maximum of 15 words if in Bahasa Indonesia or 10 words in English. It should be typed in all capital letters, center, and using Times New Roman font with size 12 and Bold.
- Author. It must state the full name of the author without title, the institution of the author’s work/study, and the e-mail of the author.
- Abstract. The abstract must be shown in English followed by abstract in Bahasa Indonesia. Abstract in English must come from a trusted institution (please attach a letter of transcript result from the institution). The abstract should be maximal 300 words, justify and typed in Times New Roman font with size 12 with space 1. The abstract must include reasons for choosing the topic or the importance of the research topic, concise research method (type and research design, research subject, research instrument, data analysis method), research conclusion.
- Keywords. The keywords may take from research variables, the characteristics of research subjects, and referred theory (minimum two words or more)
- Introduction. The introduction is to describe the background of the problem, the purpose and usefulness of the research, the study of theory and ends with the hypothesis (if any).
- Research Method. It contains research types and designs, research variables, population and sample of research, data collection methods, data analysis methods (can be adapted according to the research approach used whether quantitative or qualitative).
- Result and Discussion. The results and discussion should be fit according to the research approach. If using a quantitative research approach will consist of descriptive statistics, assumption test results, and hypothesis test results should be analyzed intelligently. If using the qualitative approach will be in the form of the themes of the results of the qualitative analysis conducted.
- Conclusion. The conclusion is the answer to the purpose of the research. It is not a summary of the research results. Conclusions and suggestions should be clear and concisely based on results and discussion.
- References. References should be written alphabetically and chronologically. It is recommended to use Mendeley. The references are not a bibliography, therefore, it must contain all sources referenced in the scripts and does not need to mention unused sources. Some examples: download guide citation, article template.