Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Please read carefully the journal policy about Author Revision and Withdrawal of Articles in About the Journal session. The authors are considered to have agreed on the journal policies after submission
Studia Manageria by http://jurnal.radenfatah.ac.id/index.php/studiamanageria is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.