Login or Register to make a submission.

1. The manuscript should be fully written in English, including research outcomes, field research or literary research and articles reflecting socio-political phenomena.

2. The article has not been published in other media and does not contain element of plagiarism.

3. The manuscript is typed using Microsoft Word program on A4 size, around 5.000-6.000 words in New Times Roman size 12 pts, and 1.5 space.

4. The writing system for research outcome consists of:

Title

The title should be short, bright, and informative, but does not exceed 12 words. It has to be pinpoint with the issues discussed. The article title does not contain any uncommon abbreviation. The main ideas should be written first and followed then by their explanations.

Author’s names and institutions.

The author's names should be accompanied by the author's institutions, institution's address, and email addresses, without any academic titles and job titles.

Abstract.

Abstract are written in Indonesian and English which length around 200-250 words, while the limit of keywords is 3-5 words. The abstract is made in one paragraph which consists of the background, objective, methods, and result or conclusion on the research.

Introduction.  

The introduction must contain (shortly and consecutively) the general background and a literature review (state of the art), the main research problems, research questions or hypothesis. If there is literature review must be included in this chapter. In the final part of the introduction, the purpose of the article writing should be stated.

Method.

The method’s section should be elaborate on the method utilized in addressing the issues including the method of analysis. It should contain enough details allowing the reader to evaluate the appropriateness of method as well as the reliability and validity of the findings.

Result and Discussion. 

This part consists of the research results and how they are discussed. The results obtained from the research have to be supported by sufficient data.  The research results and the discovery must be the answers, or the research hypothesis stated previously in the introduction part. The following components should be covered in the discussion: How do your results relate to the original question or objectives outlined in the Introduction section (what/how)? Do you provide interpretation scientifically for each of your results or findings presented (why)? Are your results consistent with what other investigators have reported (what else)? Or are there any differences?

Conclusion (S) and Recommendation (S).

The concluding statement should contain summary and recommendation. The summary should exemplify the answers provided to the hypothesis and/or research objectives or acquired findings. The summary should not contain repetition of research results and discussions, and it should instead contain a summation of research results and findings as expected in the research objective or hypothesis. The recommendations should present matters that will subsequently be conducted in relation to the research’s ensuing concepts.

References. 

The literature listed in the References contains only the sources referenced or included in the article which consists of:

1. All the references cited in the text of the article should be written in the bibliography section.

2. All the references should be use Reference Manager Application like Endnote, Mendeley, Zotero, etc.

3. All the reference should be provided from primary sources which 80% consists of scientific journals amounting that have been published in the last 10 (ten) years. The remaining 20 %, may consists of journal articles or other relevant (Thesis, Books, Proceeding and research reports).

4. All reference mentioned should be written down in reference using American Psychological Association (APA) sixth edition style and arranged from A to Z.

5. Check each referred article for accuracy and make sure every quoted work in the article is written in References. Works that are not cited but mentioned in References will be omitted by the editor.

All submissions must meet the following requirements.

  • The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
  • The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
  • Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
  • The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
  • The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.