JURNAL STUDI AGAMA (JSA)
STUDY PROGRAM OF THE FACULTY OF USHULUDDIN RELIGION AND ISLAMIC MIND
UIN RADEN FATAH PALEMBANG
- Articles to be published in the Journal of Religious Studies are types of research articles (quantitative or qualitative research approaches), literature studies or original ideas that are considered to be able to contribute to the development of Islamic studies.
- Articles submitted to the Journal of Religious Studies must be original and have not been published in other journals or have been submitted to any other journal.
- The author must revise based on feedback from partner editors within the time limit determined by the Editorial Board. Editors reserve the right to edit content without changing the substance of the content.
- Reference sources are suggested to use the latest publications of the last 10 years. The main references are national and international books and journals.
- Licenses, quotes or use of computer software related to the creation of articles are the full responsibility of the article authors including any legal consequences that may arise.
- The provisions for writing this Journal of Religious Studies refer to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association Seven Edition.
B. Structure and Systematic
The contents and systematics are described narratively (without numbering in the subtitles) and must contain the following contents:
The title must be concise and focused to describe the contents of the article. Maybe use a catchy and creative title to entice readers. Maximum 15 words in Indonesian or 10 words in English. Typed in all capital letters, center and using Arial letters with size 14 and Bold.
It must state the full name of the author without a title, the author's institution of work/study and the author's email.
Abstract must be displayed in English. Abstract consists of a maximum of 300 words, justify and typed in Arial font size 12 with 1 space. The abstract must include the reasons for selecting the topic or the importance of the research topic, a concise research method (type and research design, research subject, research instrument, data analysis method) , research conclusions.
Keywords can be taken from the research variables, the characteristics of the research subjects and the theories referred to (at least two words or more).
The introduction explains the background of the problem, field facts and literature facts, as well as the novelty of the research.
6. Research Methods
The research method contains types of research, objects and sources of research data, data collection techniques, and data analysis techniques.
7. Results and Discussion
Results and discussion must be in accordance with the research approach. If using a quantitative research approach, it will consist of descriptive statistics, the results of the assumption test and the results of the hypothesis test must be analyzed intelligently. If using a qualitative approach, it will be in the form of themes from the results of the qualitative analysis carried out.
The conclusion is the answer to the research objectives. This is not a summary of the research results. Conclusions and suggestions must be clear and concise based on the results and discussion.
References should be listed alphabetically and chronologically. Required to use Mendeley with American Psychological Association Seven Edition. References are not a bibliography, therefore they must include all sources referred to in the manuscript and do not need to mention unused sources.