The manuscript should be an original research paper. Authors are requested to submit their papers electronically by using the Muaddib : Islamic Education Journal online submission procedure. The corresponding author should also provide a statement that the manuscript is not concurrently being under consideration for publication elsewhere. The Editors will ignore submissions that do not follow these procedures.
Structure of Manuscripts
- Title. The title should be clear, and not more than 15 words.
- Author's Names, Affiliations, and Email. The author's name is without a title. Affiliation includes: name of university/institution, city and country, and e-mail corresponds to the author.
- Abstract. The abstract is written in English and Indonesian between 150 to 200 words containing the principal and the results or findings of the article/research.
- Keyword. The keywords should be of 3 to 5 words or phrases.
- Introduction. This section contains the background, the subject matter, the importance of the themes discussed, and the purpose of the subject matter.
- Methods. This section provides a summary of the methods used, such as the subjects studied, tools and materials used, model or design used, sampling technique, the measured variable, analysis and statistical models used.
- Results and Discussion. The results should be clear and concise. The results should summarize (scientific) findings rather than providing data in great detail. The discussion should explore the significance of the results of the work, not repeat them. Make the discussion corresponding to the results, but do not reiterate the results.
- Conclusion. This section concludes and provides policy implications, if any, of the study. The conclusion(s) should be at the same order with ones discussed in the body of the manuscript.
- References. This section lists only the papers, books, or other types of publications referred to in the body of the manuscript.
General Writing Format
- The manuscript is prepared in an A4 paper, and single line spacing format. A new paragraph should start 1 cm characters from the left margin, using 12-size, Times-New-Romans font type.
- The manuscript is written in Indonesian or English.
- The manuscript should be between 12 to 15 pages long (5000-7000 words).
- The top and bottom margins are 2,5 and 2,5 cm.
- The title is written using capital letters only at first word or special name (example: location name), 14 font size, center position, 1 space.
- Subtitles are written using UPPERCASE BOLD style, 12 font size, starting from the left margin.
- Sub of subtitles, if any, are written using capital letters only at first word or special name. They should be started from the left margin.
- Sub of the sub of subtitles, if any, are written using capital letters only at the beginning of each word except for connecting words, all in italics. They should be started from the left margin.
- References should be those of the last three years publication (>80%), except for key references (80%). Referring to any textbook should be minimized (<20%).
Specific Writing Format
- Equations and formula should be numbered as (1), (2)...etc appearing to their right.
- Estimation results from a software package are not allowed to be directly presented in the paper. They should be presented in summary tables.
- The name of tables and figures should follow a numbering system (Arabic numbering system). The title of the tables and figures are placed at the top and the bottom respectively.
- The tables and figures should provide the source of information, if any, at the bottom.
- Any table should contain only heading and contents. The table contains row lines only without column lines. Note(s) and source(s) should be included underneath the table where appropriate.
Citations and references must strictly follow the APA (American Psychological Association) style. References should include only works that are cited within the text of the manuscript. Consulting the APA style manual (http://www.apastyle.org/pubmanual.html) is strongly recommended for completing manuscript submissions.