Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The paper should have not been published or considered for publication in the other journals or other media.
- The format of the file is OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect.
- URLs for references should be provided.
- All text, including title, headings, references, quotations, figure captions, and tables, must be typed, 1line spaced, with one-inch margins all around and type on one side of A4 paper. Please use a 12-point font-Garamond.
- Texts which follow the right guidelines can be seen in Author’s Guidelines.
- The instructions of acceptance for the peer-review can be seen in Check Anonym Reviewer.
After the manuscript is accepted for publication, authors will be required to sign a copyright transfer form. Copyright will be transferred to State Islamic University of Raden Fatah, Palembang, South Sumatra, Indonesia, via e-mail. A copyright form will be sent to you via e-mail after the accepted manuscript has been submitted.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.