procedure of submitt
- The document should be submitted by Online Submission System in the Raudhatul Athfal (Jurnal Pendidikan Islam Anak Usia Dini).
- Firstly, the author should register as either an author or reviewer (checking role as author or reviewer) in the "Register".
- After the registration step is completed, log in as an author, click in “New Submission”. The article submission stage consists of five stages, such as: (1). Start, (2). Upload Submission, (3). Enter Metadata, (4). Upload Supplementary Files, (5). Confirmation.
- In the “Start” column, chose Journal Section (Full Article), check all the checklists.
- In the “Upload Submission” Columns, upload the manuscript files in MSWord format in this column.
- In the “Enter Metadata” columns, fill in with all the author data and affiliation. Including the Journal Title, Abstract and Indexing Keywords.
- In the “Upload Supplementary Files” columns, the author is allowed to upload supplementary files, the statement letter, or any other else.
- In the “Confirmation” columns, if the data you entered are all correct already, then click “Finish Submission”.
- If the author has difficulties in the submission process through the online system, please contact Raudhatul Athfal editorial team at email@example.com
Title. The title should be short, bright, and informative, but does not exceed 12 words. It has to be pinpoint with the issues discussed. The article title does not contain any uncommon abbreviation. The main ideas should be written first and followed then by its explanations.
Author’s names and institutions. The author's names should be accompanied by the author's institutions, institutions address, and email addresses, without any academic titles and job title.
Abstract. Abstracts are written in Indonesian and English. Abstract is made in one paragraph which consists of the background, objective, research methods, results, conclusions and keywords (3-5 phrases).
Introduction. The introduction must contain (shortly and consecutively) a general background and a literature review (state of the art), the main research problems and research method. In the final part of the introduction, the purpose of the article writing should be stated.
Literature. This section also contains a theoretical basis from libraries that support research, as well as providing an explanation of the basic concepts and principles needed for problem solving.
Method. Method Section that describes the participants, the procedures employed in the study such as technique of data collection and data analysis.
Result and Discussion. This part consists of the research results and how they are discussed. The results obtained from the research have to be supported by sufficient data. The research results and the discovery must be the answers, or the research hypothesis stated previously in the introduction part. The following components should be covered in the discussion: How do your results relate to the original question or objectives outlined in the Introduction section (what/how)? Do you provide interpretation scientifically for each of your results or findings presented (why)? Are your results consistent with what other investigators have reported (what else)? Or are there any differences?
Conclusion (S) and Recommendation (S). Conclusion should answer the objectives of research. Tells how your work advances the field from the present state of knowledge. Without clear Conclusion, reviewers and readers will find it difficult to judge the work, and whether or not it merits publication in the journal. Do not repeat the Abstract, or just list experimental results. Provide a clear scientific justification for your work, and indicate possible applications and extensions. You should also suggest future experiments and/or point out those that are underway.
References. The literature listed in the References contains only the sources referenced or included in the article. Please use Reference Manager Applications like EndNote, Mendeley, Zotero, etc. Referral sources should provide 80% of journal articles, proceedings, or research results from the last five years. Writing techniques bibliography, using the system cites APA 6th Edition (American Psychological Association)