Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The paper should have not been published or considered for publication in the other journals or other media.
- The format of the file is OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect.
- URLs for references should be provided.
- All text, including title, headings, references, quotations, figure captions, and tables, must be typed, 1 line spaced, with one-inch margins all around and type on one side of A4 paper. Please use a 12-point font-Garamond. Your manuscript, including its headings and subheadings, should conform to the most recent APA style guide.
- Texts which follow the right guidelines can be seen in Author’s Guidelines.
- The instructions of acceptance for the peer-review can be seen in Check Anonym Reviewer.
Ta'dib by http://jurnal.radenfatah.ac.id/index.php/tadib is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.