Carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
1. General Requirements
the minimum standard requirements of JOURNAL BIOTA must be
a. Written in English.
b. The manuscript should be prepared using common word processor software (e.g. Microsoft-Word ®), The body articles must be written in Times New Roman, font size 12, 0 pt before spacing, and 0 pt after spacing
c. The author's name should be accompanied by a complete affiliation address and corresponding email.
d. Use a tool such as Mendeley, Zotero, or EndNote for reference management and formatting, and choose APA style edition 7th.
e. Make sure that your paper is prepared using the JURNAL BIOTA paper template and cover letter
The Title Describes the Conducted Research, Times New Roman, Font Size 14, Single Line Spacing, 0 pt after spacing
Keywords:Provide a maximum of 5 keywords, using American spelling and avoiding general and plural terms and multiple concepts (avoid, for example, 'and', 'of'). Be sparing with abbreviations: only abbreviations firmly established in the field may be eligible. These keywords will be used for indexing purposes.
Materials and Methods
Basically, this section describes the way the research was done. The main materials must be written here: (1) research design; (2) population and samples; (3) sample collection techniques and instrumental development; (4) data analysis techniques.
Results and Discussion
Results should be clear and concise. The discussion should explore the significance of the results of the work. Data discussed by comparing the data obtained with the previous data, clarifying arguments against the results obtained in accordance with the research objectives, and explaining the similarities and differences as well as demonstrate the uniqueness of the invention. Avoid extensive citations and discussion of published literature. If appropriate, Results can be written in a separate section from Discussion. This especially if the Discussion is extensive and includes all the Results of the study.
A conclusion is not merely a summary of your research result or a re-statement of your research problem but a synthesis of key points, an answer to the research objective. Only in one paragraph, without numbering and bullets. Suggestion should be based on the research findings and refer for the future research.
Acknowledgments (if any)
Address appreciations to people who play the main role in the research, such as the research sponsor and those who assist the research process (institution or individual). Provide information about funding by including specific grant numbers and titles.
All manuscripts should be formatted using the American Psychological Association 7th edition (APA 7) citation style. APA 7th edition citation style file for reference manager (Mendeley, Zotero, etc.), and Expect a minimum of 25 references with a minimum of 75% to journal papers.
The author should fulfill the form as detail as possible where the star-marked form must be entered. After all form textbox was filled, the Author clicks on the “Register” button to proceed with the registration. Therefore, the Author is brought to the online author submission interface where Author should click on “New Submission”. The following are five steps in the online submission process:
- Step 1 - Starting the Submission: Select the appropriate section of the journal, i.e. Original Research Articles, Review Article, or Short Communication. Thus, the author must check-mark on the submission checklists.
- Step 2 – Uploading the Submission: To upload a manuscript to this journal, click Browse on the Upload submission file item and choose the manuscript document file to be submitted, then click Upload button.
- Step 3 – Entering Submission’s Metadata: In this step, detailed authors' metadata should be entered including the marked corresponding author. After that, the manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and paste into the textbox including keywords.
- Step 4 – Uploading Supplementary Files: Supplementary file should be uploaded including Covering/Submission Letter, and Signed Copyright Transfer Agreement Form. Therefore, click on the Browse button, choose the files, and then click on Upload button.
- Step 5 – Confirming the Submission: Author should final check the uploaded manuscript documents in this step. To submit the manuscript to Biota journal, click Finish Submission button after the documents is true. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive an acknowledgment by email and will be able to view the submission’s progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.
After this submission, Author who submits the manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission. Therefore, Author is able to track his submission status at anytime by logging in to the online submission interface. The submission tracking includes the status of manuscript review and editorial process.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.