JOURNAL BIOTA is a journal containing scientific research articles with general guidance as follows: the article is loaded in ingris languages with 2 column format. The body articles must be written in Times New Romant, font size 12, 0 pt before spacing, and 0 pt after spacing.
Systematics Writing Includes:
TITLE OF ARTICLES
The Title Describes the Conducted Research, Times New Roman, Font Size 16, Single Line Spacing, 0 pt after spacing
Materials and Methods
Basicly, this section describes the way the research was done. The main materials must be written here: (1) research design; (2) population and samples; (3) sample collection techniques and instrumental development; (4) data analysis techniques.
Results and Discussion
This part provides the summary of results and discussion which refers to the research aims. Thus, the new principal ideas, which are essential part of the research findings, are developed.
provide information based on problems
Citation and referencing must be written based on APA style 6 th Edition which is organized by using Mendeley software latest
The details can be Downloaded at Link as follows:
2. Cover Letter
Author should fulfill the form as detail as possible where the star marked form must be entered. After all form textbox was filled, Author clicks on “Register” button to proceed the registration. Therefore, Author is brought to online author submission interface where Author should click on “New Submission”. The following are five steps in online submission process:
- Step 1 - Starting the Submission: Select the appropriate section of journal, i.e. Original Research Articles, Review Article, or Short Communication. Thus, author must check-mark on the submission checklists.
- Step 2 – Uploading the Submission: To upload a manuscript to this journal, click Browse on the Upload submission file item and choose the manuscript document file to be submitted, then click Upload button.
- Step 3 – Entering Submission’s Metadata: In this step, detail authors metadata should be entered including marked corresponding author. After that, manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and paste in the textbox including keywords.
- Step 4 – Uploading Supplementary Files: Supplementary file should be uploaded including Covering/Submission Letter, and Signed Copyright Transfer Agreement Form. Therefore, click on Browse button, choose the files, and then click on Upload button.
- Step 5 – Confirming the Submission: Author should final check the uploaded manuscript documents in this step. To submit the manuscript to Biota journal, click Finish Submission button after the documents is true. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive an acknowledgement by email and will be able to view the submission’s progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.
After this submission, Author who submits the manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission. Therefore, Author is able to track his submission status at anytime by logging in to the online submission interface. The submission tracking includes status of manuscript review and editorial process.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to journal Biota Faculty Sains and Tecnology, Universitas Islam Negeri Raden Fatah Palembang as publisher of the journal, and the author also holds the copyright without restriction.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc. , are allowed with a written permission from journal Biota Faculty Sains and Tecnology, Universitas Islam Negeri Raden Fatah Palembang.
Jurnal BiotaBoard, Faculty of Sains and Tecnology, the Editors and the Advisory International Editorial Board make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in the journal Biota Faculty of of Sains and Tecnology are sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
This journal charges the following author fees.
Article Submission: 0.00 (IDR)
Authors are Not required to pay an Article Submission Fee as part of the submission process to contribute to review costs.
Article Processing Cost (APC): 300000.00 (IDR)
Article Fast-track Review : 500000.00 (IDR)
If this paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay an APC to cover publications costs. not for Author(s) from outside Indonesia.
If you do not have funds to pay such fees, you will have an opportunity to waive each fee. We do not want fees to prevent the publication of worthy work.