ONLINE SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
All of papers submitted to the journal should be written in English or Indonesia Language. The work should not have been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
1. General Author Guidelines
All manuscripts must be submitted to Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika RAFA Editorial Office by Online Submission at E-Journal portal address: http://jurnal.radenfatah.ac.id/index.php/jpmrafa/about/submissions, where author register as Author and/or offered as Reviewer by online. If authors have any problems on the online submission, please contact Editorial Office at the following email: email@example.com or whatsapp: Rieno (081278355202)
The following documents should accompany the manuscripts submitted by online through online submissio.
2. Manuscript Template
The manuscript should be prepared according to the following author guidelines in the MS Word article template (download the MS Word article template here)
3. Reviewing of Manuscripts
Every submitted paper is independently reviewed by at least one peer-reviewers. The decision for publication, amendment, or rejection is based upon their reports/recommendation. If reviewers consider a manuscript unsuitable for publication in this journal, a statement explaining the basis for the decision will be sent to the authors within three months of the submission date.
4. Revision of Manuscripts
Manuscripts sent back to the authors for revision should be returned to the editor without delay. Revised manuscripts can be sent to the editorial office through the Online Submission Interface. The Revised manuscripts returned later than three months will be considered as new submissions.
5. Guideline for Online Submission
The author should first register as Author and/or is offered as a Reviewer through the following address: http://jurnal.radenfatah.ac.id/index.php/jpmrafa/about/submissions
The author should fulfill the form as detail as possible where the star marked form must be entered. After all form textbox was filled, Author clicks on the Register button to proceed the registration. Therefore, the Author is brought to the online author submission interface where Author should click on New Submission. In the Start, a New Submission section, click on Click Here: to go to step one of the five-step submission processâ€. The following are five steps in the online submission process:
- Step 1 - Starting the Submission: Select the appropriate section of the journal, i.e. Original Research Articles, Review Article, or Short Communication. Thus, the author must check-mark on the submission checklists.
- Step 2 - Uploading the Submission: To upload a manuscript to this journal, click Browse on the Upload submission file item and choose the manuscript document file to be submitted, then click the Upload button.
- Step 3 - Entering Submissions Metadata: In this step, detail authors metadata should be entered including the marked corresponding author. After that, the manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and paste in the textbox including keywords.
- Step 4 - Uploading Supplementary Files: Supplementary file should be uploaded including Covering/Submission Letter, and Signed Copyright Transfer Agreement Form. Therefore, click on the Browse button, choose the files, and then click on the Upload button.
- Step 5 - Confirming the Submission: Author should final check the uploaded manuscript documents in this step. To submit the manuscript to JPMRafa, click Finish Submission button after the documents are true. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive an acknowledgment by email and will be able to view the submission's progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.
After this submission, Authors who submit the manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission. Therefore, Authors are able to track their submission status at any time by logging in to the online submission interface. The submission tracking includes the status of the manuscript review and editorial process.
8. User Rights
This journal is an open journal that is available worldwide.
All published articles can be accessed by readers, privately or via institutions. Readers have the right to read, download, copy, distribute, distribute, print, search, and link all articles in Jurnal Pendidkan Matematika RAFA. The name and e-mail address entered to this journal site will be used exclusively for stated journal and will not be used for any other purposes/ or other parties. The author stated that the manuscript submitted to Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika RAFA is free of any sort of plagiarism and has never been published in any journal.