- Journal Name: JUSIFO (Jurnal Sistem Informasi)
- Journal Abbreviation: JUSIFO: J. Sistem Inf.
- ISSN: 2623-1662 (online) | 2460-092X (printed)
- Publication Frequency: Twice in a year (June & December), 5 (five) articles for each edition.
- Publisher: Program Studi Sistem Informasi, Fakultas Sains dan Teknologi, Universitas Islam Negeri Raden Fatah Palembang
- Accreditation: Sinta 4 Based on SK 148/M/KPT/2020
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact Us: via Whatsapp
JUSIFO (Jurnal Sistem Informasi) is an Information System Journal that published by Program Studi Sistem Informasi, Fakultas Sains dan Teknologi, Universitas Islam Negeri Raden Fatah Palembang. All research articles published in JUSIFO (Jurnal Sistem Informasi) are fully OPEN-ACCESS. JUSIFO focus on the dissemination of scientific research in the field of Information System and Information Technology. We invite researchers, academics, practitioners to join us, submitting your original manuscripts. The journal's scope includes but not limited to the following fields: IS Development and Management, IS Quality and Satisfaction Analysis (IS Analysis), Social Informatics (Find out more...).
JUSIFO (Jurnal Sistem Informasi) is published twice a year; in June and December. In this journal, reviewers will review any submitted paper. Review process employs a double blind review, which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa.
We hope that the articles published by JUSIFO (Jurnal Sistem Informasi) can make a real contribution and have a widely impact. Currently, this journal is indexed by:
Vol 6 No 2 (2020): JUSIFO (Jurnal Sistem Informasi) | December 2020